Online services allow you to:
- book, check or cancel appointments with a GP, nurse or other healthcare professional
- order repeat prescriptions
- send us an enquiry, either admin or medical
- see parts of your health record, including information about medicines, vaccinations and test results
- see communications between your GP surgery and other services, such as hospitals
- send us non urgent messages about your health
- update your personal demographic information eg Telephone number
You can now send us a non urgent enquiry rather than using the telephone, especially if your problem DOES NOT require a reply on the same day.
If you want to see what this looks like before you try to get confidence, you can see how it works in this DEMO system, click this link.
We aim to respond to your enquiry within 2 working days with advice, or to explain who we have passed your enquiry onto.
Please use this option:
- to ask us an admin question:
- Request a Fit note (sick note)
- Enquire about letters or reports
- Ask about test results (although we’d be happy to provide you with access to these online for the future)
- Ask about a referral or correspondence e.g. between the practice and the hospitals
- If you have a medical issue, the system will ask you to:
- Describe the problem
- Describe your symptoms or concerns
- Tell us how you’d like us to help
How to register for Online Services
There are two ways to register. Use the NHS App link above where you can create an account usingNHS Login. You can watch this video of how this works if you are unsure. This will allow you to book appointments, order medication or send us messages. If you require full access to your medical records online, then please contact our Patient Advisors on Reception who will ask a set of questions to confirm your identity
- We will then issue you with your NHS Online Credentials. This includes an Account and Linkage key and these codes can be used for any Online Service application
- Please read the information via ‘Online Access to GP Services‘ and complete the form.
- After registering, log on with your username and password.
We may offer you a video consultation if we think this will help instead of a telephone call or asking you to come to the surgery. Often patients arent sure what to do to prepare. Have a look at this simple guide for video consultations from the NHS