Non-urgent advice: Coronavirus (Covid-19)
To reduce the risk of coronavirus spreading and to maintain the health and safety of both patients and staff, the practice has cancelled walk in clinics and restricted the direct booking of some online appointments.
Out of Hours and Emergencies
111 is the NHS non-emergency number. It’s fast, easy and free. Call 111 and speak to a highly trained adviser, supported by healthcare professionals. They will ask you a series of questions to assess your symptoms and immediately direct you to the best medical care for you.
NHS 111 is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Calls are free from landlines and mobile phones.
Cervical Screening (smear tests)
If you receive a letter from the cervical screening service, please do book an appointment. There is some very helpful […]
We have started this years annual Flu campaign with children’s nasal flu. If your child is eligible, you will receive […]
Blood bottle shortage –
Dear Patients You may be aware of recent headlines about blood tube shortages. All GP practices are affected by the […]
Online services allow you to:
- book, check or cancel appointments with a GP, nurse or other healthcare professional
- send us an enquiry, either admin or medical
- order repeat prescriptions
- see parts of your health record, including information about medicines, vaccinations and test results
- see communications between your GP surgery and other services, such as hospitals