Non-urgent advice: Coronavirus (Covid-19)
To reduce the risk of coronavirus spreading and to maintain the health and safety of both patients and staff, the practice has cancelled walk in clinics and restricted the direct booking of some online appointments.
Out of Hours and Emergencies
111 is the NHS non-emergency number. It’s fast, easy and free. Call 111 and speak to a highly trained adviser, supported by healthcare professionals. They will ask you a series of questions to assess your symptoms and immediately direct you to the best medical care for you.
NHS 111 is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Calls are free from landlines and mobile phones.
#GetOnlineWeek 18th October
The past year and a half has shown us just how much of a difference the internet can make to […]
New Allied Health Professional Roles
Have a look at the Health Education England information about the AHP Super powers. The team has expanded over the […]
Have you been in touch with us online?
You may receive a survey from us during the next week that looks like this. Please do answer the questions […]
Online services allow you to:
- book, check or cancel appointments with a GP, nurse or other healthcare professional
- send us an enquiry, either admin or medical
- order repeat prescriptions
- see parts of your health record, including information about medicines, vaccinations and test results
- see communications between your GP surgery and other services, such as hospitals